Sunday, June 29, 2014

I Love...

I love the sound of a wicked storm on a summer's night. 
I love resilient flowers standing tall in their vase.
I love the smell of Patchouli incense burning spicy and strong.
I love suspenseful movies and butter drenched popcorn.
I love to praise God in the car.
I love rain and the ocean. 
I love sipping coffee while perusing book stores.
I love perfumed body lotions.
I love glittery painted toe nails that shine in the sun.
I love old books.
I love all shades of purple.
I love serving and reaching out to people. 
I love making new memories.
I love creamy coffee and smooth chocolate.
I love telling other people about what God has done for me. 
I love God's grace and mercy.
I love spinning around and around under the Zilker Park "Tree of Lights".
I love Zorbas. 
I love walking taking time to feed the pigeons.
I love a good picnic after a morning of aggressive hiking.
I love to write.
I love Guinea pigs when they "wee" in the middle of the night.
I love "fun" days without purpose. 
I love friends that tell me I'm wrong in secret, but come to my rescue out in the open.
I love buying things for those I love.
I love running long and hard to loud and aggressive music.
I love deep and meaningful conversations.
I love garage sales on early Saturday mornings.
I love people that allow me to behave as if I'm still ten-years-old.
I love people that behave as if their ten-years-old with me even more.
I love to skip.
I love running through sprinklers.
I love taking dancing breaks throughout my day just because I hear a good song. 
I love my family.
I love simple.
I love piñatas.
I love restaurants with patio seating.
I love the Opera.
I love trampolines on a star-filled night.
I love finding sparkly little girl shoes in my size.
I love feeling safe.
I love freedom and being able to be, live, love, without worrying that people don't approve.
I love being loved and accepted by those who truly count.
I love Mozart's on a warm, breezy day with a good book. 
I love second chances and restoration.
I love that God's purpose is fulfilled despite my stupid mistakes.
I love the story of Hosea... unbroken love from a broken heart. A story about a man that wouldn't let go. Jesus never lets go.






No comments:

Post a Comment